ZITE is a personalized iPad magazine that, as the publisher claims, gets smarter as you use it because it fine tunes the articles it presents based on your reading preferences. I have been pleased with the photography and other articles I have found in it.
Here is the description from iTunes and the URL to go directly to it. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zite/id419752338?mt=8&ls=1
Zite is a personalized magazine for your iPad that automatically learns what you like and gets smarter as you use it. Zite gives you personalized news, articles, blogs, videos and other content from a variety of both mainstream and niche publications and sites. Zite can personalize by syncing with your Twitter or Google Reader account or on its own.
· Personalization that works automatically as you use, read and view content-you don’t need to do anything for it to work.
· If you have Twitter or Google Reader you can sync your account to give the personalization a boost before you start using the app.
· 1000’s of magazine sections to choose from using a smart auto-suggest tool-if you want to create a personalized magazine that’s about motorcycles, cats, and vegetarianism then that is your choice.
· It’s optional, but you can thumb up and down content, or say you want more on a particular topic or from a particular source so your sections become even more personalized through your selections.
· Share content you like to Twitter, Facebook and via e-mail.
What’s New in Version 1.1.2
★ Send articles to ReadItLater, LinkedIn, and Evernote!
★ Jumpstart your personalization by linking your ReadItLater account!
★ Refreshing new logo & icon!